Thanks:) You need to give yourself compliments everyone once and a while!
Although I’m not big into beauty, I am a big fan of self-care and my most recent discover is one I have to share. Coconut Oil. It’s amazing and, in my opinion, so worth the hype.
My favourite use is face wash. Yup, I’m using an oil to wash my skin. I have very sensitive skin that I have smothered in foundation for years. I’ve never quite felt comfortable with how I look sans foundation but after using Coconut Oil for a month, my complexion is clear and even. For the first time in 15 years. It’s crazy. Give it a try and let me know your thoughts.
Steps for washing face with coconut oil.
- First find the right kind. It should be unprocessed, unscented and organic if possible
- Second take a dime size amount and rub it into your hands until there no lumps or chucks
- Slather your face and give it a good, gentle rub. Get that circulation going
- Use a wet and warm face cloth to remove it
- Look in the mirror and give yourself a cheeky little wink 😉